Powered By Blogger

Friday, May 2, 2008

Eunuch --- Destiny


Yeah you heard right, Eunuch! Most neglected and ignored people by our society; and we are not exception (Including Me), coz we also behave in same manner, we also ignore them, for us they are nothing but a burden on earth right?? May be I am wrong coz some of you might have soft thinking for them, may be some of you feel pity…. But what is the use of this? Sorry if I am sounding rude, but dear friends, only by thinking, not going to change anything from their destiny. I still remember in my school days I learnt about every one, I knew about Eskimo people’s life style and I also learnt about every kind of creature. But till date nobody taught me about eunuch, in my entire academic decade of school days I never found any single chapter or Para in my text books about eunuch life style, In my nation we have many rules and protection laws for every one, we have good facilities for locals, though in country side we are not that much developed but yet nowadays students in such area are learning computers and using every provided facility. But unfortunately these people don’t have any kind of facility for their studies; I never found any doctor, advocate, or even at least literate eunuch around me. Many time I asked myself, why we are behaving like this with them?? Don’t they hold ability to do something in social environment??

The definition of eunuch is, “Person or boy whose testes are non functioning or have been removed.” Does it matter to us??

I still remember, last year I had read it in newspaper that, In Madhya Pradesh few eunuchs are running a small school for their own, they even dint got any funding for their this project but yet they were trying to implement it by their own. And one more example is that, in Utter Pradesh’s one of the small town, eunuchs are running their small charity organization for handicapped people. It means they are also willing to learn, they also want to do something for society, but we are such selfish and rude that, we don’t even consider them as a part of our society. In every society, there is a type of people who consider themselves as Minority, but we should thanks to this eunuch community that still they are not even tried to fight with us for their rights, we should appreciate their patience that how they are facing everything with sealed mouth.

It really irritates me whenever peoples discuss whether there is lives on mars and other planets or not. Still we couldn't justify with already formed lives, still we are fighting with each others, still we are neglecting some communities. It really makes me curious to know about eunuchs, how they are surviving? How they manage their life?? They have so many restrictions in their life, so many problems in life but yet they are struggling and most important thing is that they have got this much patience.

Don’t know when they are going to get every facility like us. After all they are also human beings, and it should be our duty to do something for them also. If we can’t do anything, then at least we shouldn’t tease them. Coz as being or calling thyself 'advanced' or 'modern' people, we know about latest technology but general manners are nowadays missing within us, same about our responsibilities towards society.

P.S. - Well, I just tried to show something, and I also know that whoever are reading this, all are well matured, Understanding in nature; but yet if anyone found something offensive in this blog. Then, ‘M’ extremely sorry for that; and thanks for reading this

No comments: