Powered By Blogger

Sunday, January 18, 2009

BetterMent



Its a third day of second fortnight of first month of 2009, I know there is nothing special about it but yet, for me its funday I mean sunday when again I have clicked on the link called 'Compose Blog Entry'. No no, please dont jump on any conclusion, I havent come with any of the special news or other updates that made me to come back on Blog sheet... (Shit!!! what a word!..) Well, actually dont know why but since two days our newspaper boy dint 'Thrown' copy of newspaper at our doorstep... (well its nowhere related to this blog, as he dint throw Newspaper, so I thrown this sentance here on blog...just like that ji). Before coming for this blog entry, I was watching TV. (I have got more than 100 channels TV set in which I guess more than 50% channels are of News Channels, and every minitue they come up with 'Breaking News'.) A cow is running here and there in open Market and injured one person and then smashed up some shops, at the bottom of this screening they had put it with flashing effects 'Breaking News'... Gosh is it a Breaking news or Beaking heart?. or else Broken Minds??? sometimes I feel that what makes them to broadcast such incidents? are they nuts? definatly not but they must be getting revanues for showing such clips, there must be bunch of people's category, which would be loving to watch these 'Breaking News' and this might be adding more to channel's TRP; More TRP more sposners and More Profit and More Money.........apana sapana Money Money. Not only this clip but there are several other categories of such clips which are being broadcast everyday with best effort to make it different to grab attention of viewers, though I am using word 'clip', you people please dont make judgement that I am talking only about funny clips which are easily available on internet, like you find it on youtube. definatly not, please, and If any TV news channel editor is reading this blog, then I salute you sir!!, I simply appreciate the art of making any small, normal news to hillarious and Breaking.


Well not to dig into others 'personal' business. so I wont Break a News of their Breaking news. I swear. Lets talk something else, 6th Mumai Marathon accomplished successfully today. (Though wrong winner mistakenly declared and felicitated a wrong person as the winner in the Indian women's category in the 42-km Main Marathon but lateron they corrected it.... Koin nahin ji, jaise kehate hain Insan hain to galati toh hogi hi... same way It was an International event so, India hain galati toh hogi hi ji.), I attended full event and I dint move a bit but yet I could watch every angle of the location and glory of event. (Yeah I seen this whole beautiful event on my Idiot Box, on one of my fav News channles. though all the news channels were broadcasting it) & this Marathon's Brand Ambassador Mr Anil Ambani had also participated in the event (err.. no VJ he isnt a Brand Ambassador... ) oops I am sorry, I dont know how many times but ofcourse many times these news channels were showing Anil Ambani, not only this time but since first Mumbai Marathon, started in Jan 2004, I am seeing Mr Ambani in every Marathon, so just got confused ji... as like ADA, there were many other celibraties, who joyfully attended the event. This event was actually organised for Better Mumbai, so they ran for Better Mumbai, I felt Better when I heard this 'Better News'. since 6 year the tradition of this Marathon glowing for betterment and we all know that since then we are hearing only bitter news... I mean Better News. Am I sounding negative? please dont misunderstand me, I just being confused that if these people are doing all the things for betterment then why do we hear bitter news all the time? We Indians never do anything without a reason sir ji, this time we Ran to show terrorism that we are still united and stronger, as Mr Ratan Tata said on re-opening of Taj that we can be hurt but cant be knocked out, though he said this sentance but all the indians knew that our attitude towards terrorist or terrorism is like "you come and hurt us cos we cant be knocked out, so come and screw us." Its will be 2 months on this coming Republican Day i.e. on 26th Jan for the incident which shook Humanity and still our plan of action is nothing but the big question mark. Everytime, we are showing proof to other mighty conutries and seeking for approval.. (Approval? for what?) Actually not for approval but for mercy and to show how great we are, that is not our destiny but we or our politicians have made it, we are a part of great nation but this greatness is limited to the culture and history. Actually we are hurted, injured and yes ofcourse handicapped nation which cant do anything but can Beg for mercy, Run for Betterment, and cry over terrorism and yeah one favourate activity which we have adopted from western, lightining the candles of 'Candle light Dinner' for peace, humanity and I dont for what other reason. I dont think I should be writing anything more for this blog, cuz nothing else we can do to destroy this terrorism, other than, Marathon, Candle lightning ceremony, Musical Concerts and ofcourse making a Movie/Film on the such attacks with two to three item songs and bit of contravrsy for commercial promotion of film. This is real India Shining ji, everything for Betterment of India, For Better Tomorrow and for Better Future blah blah... everything better is for tommorrow or for coming moment, nothing for Present, and actually tommorrow never come... till date it never came.


I urge you not to take anything seriously, just keep smiling and try to be happy if you are not then try to pretend that you are as happy as you were, cuz we are Indians, we can be hurt but cant be knocked out. We are always united though many minor or major issues are leading us to the civil wars. Recently we enjoyed 31st night followed by Kite festival on 14th and now today we been witness to the Run for Betterment, now 26th Jan is on the way, start preparing for the Republic celebration. Now till this day you'll see Indian flag for 'SALE' on many stalls, you'll hear patriotic ringtones, callertones and ofcourse many movie channels will start patriotic movie week by showing superhit patriotic flicks. That is what we are, we forget very easily and adapt ourselves with the flow. Lets celebrate friends new event is on the way. Lets do it for Betterment.


What an Idea Sir ji...

No comments: